New Year, New Job? Come apply at Semblex and see what a difference we can make for you!
This position will start on first shift hours (6:30 am - 4:30 pm) for the first few months of training, after the training period the candidate will be moved to second shift hours (4:30 pm - 2:30 am).
Fully participate in the Semblex Apprenticeship Program, and learn how to set up and run all assigned machines while maintaining quality and safety requirements.
1. Operate assigned equipment
2. Setup new work orders on assigned equipment.
3. Troubleshoot issues on assigned equipment.
4. Achieve high production efficiency.
5. Maintain high levels of product quality.
6. Maintain low levels of scrap.
7. Minimize tool usage.
8. Maintain proper housekeeping (5S) for assigned areas of responsibility.
9. Follow all procedures and work instructions.
10. Work effectively with fellow team member
Our Company History and Vision
Semblex Corporation was founded in 1968 by Daniel P. Haerther with three other employees as a manufacturer of small diameter, standard fasteners. Since then, we have grown into an expansive organization providing a broad range of innovative fastening solutions and complex, cold formed specialty components to the worlds leading manufacturers.
Semblex is a key supplier to such industries as Automotive, Consumer Electronics, Farm Equipment, Heavy Truck, Lawn & Garden, Motorcycle and Power Sports.
Since 2014, Semblex has been a subsidiary of Jinhap Co. Ltd., a privately owned South Korean fastener manufacturer. Semblex continues to invest in quality, technology, equipment and creative minds, which provides the tools we need to meet our goal of total customer satisfaction.
Location/Region: Chicago, IL