responsible for carrying out routine tasks at a customer site, all of which can include: Receiving, point of use replenishment, Garment inspection, and allocation of hanger spaces within customer gown rooms. Must be cognizant of and adhere to Standard Operating Procedures and regulatory requirements.
* Point of use replenishment of laundry items
* Collection of used garments
* Collecting usage data at point of use and adding it to tracking log
* Perform other duties as assigned
* Conform to all customer requirements for background checks, health and safety issues, security clearances and medical checkups.
* Perform duties with the highest regard for safety and quality
Typically works in an office, stockroom, or Cleanroom with adequate lighting and ventilation and a normal range of temperature and noise level. The associate is required to stand and walk for the majority of the working day. The physical requirements of the job are for associates to talk, hear, bend/stoop, squat, crawl, climb height, reach above shoulder height, crouch, kneel, balance, and push/pull. Associates use both hands for repetitive actions such as grasping and manipulating as well as both feet for repetitive movement operating foots controls. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus
* High school diploma or GED required
* 1-3 years equivalent experience in material handling/inventory replenishment or customer service.
* Valid Drivers License and transportation.
* Strong communication skills
* Excellent Customer Service Skills; display a professional can-do attitude
* Ability to understand and follow site protocols, policies and procedures
* Must be flexible, forward- thinking, motivated, and have the ability to act independently
* Must be able to lift 50lbs minimum
* Basic computer skills
* Ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
* Problem-solving skills
The Onin Group is a privately held full-service national staffing company. We are among the top 3% of domestic staffing companies in sales volume and feature the most sophisticated staffing industry technology and hiring practices available today. In spite of our size, we have maintained the highly personalized service and partnership mindset indicative of a smaller, less bureaucratic company.
It is particularly important during challenging economic times to work with a stable staffing company. Our commitment to responsible growth over the years has made us strong and ensures that, even through a recession, we can stand behind our commitments to our employees. We understand that fostering long-term mutually beneficial relationships with employees is critical to our success and believe that treating people the right way is simply the right thing to do. The Onin Group is an employer of choice because we set the staffing industry standard for strong employee relations.