Job ID 86486 Full / Part Time: Part-Time
Location: Springfield, Massachusetts
You would be responsible for:
- The Interventional Radiology Technologist assist providers with a variety of diagnostic and interventional procedures including Neurovascular and Vascular OR
- Is proficient in areas of monitoring, scrubbing, circulating, judgment and anticipation of provider needs.
- Must be self motivated and flexible and able to achieve results using good communication and organizational skills. Must be able to work independently and to be a functional team member in a team orientated environment.
What will you need
- MA radiographers license,
- ARRT required
- Successful completion of dysrthymia class
- Must be available for call with a response time of 30 minutes
- Experience preferred
- Cath Lab interventional and/or Neuro interventional experience a plus.
What you need to know
- This is a M-F 30 hour/week (7-530/8-630) shift that requires call coverage.
- Benefit Eligible
- Call coverage is about 1 every 5th night and 1 every 5th weekend.
- Must be available for call with a response time of 30 minutes.
Baystate Health is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.
Location/Region: Springfield, MA