Phillips Chevrolet is currently accepting applications for a full-time parts driver/warehouse/entry level counterman. This position requires the ability to work Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm.
At Phillips Chevrolet, we strive to make every customer a customer for life.
Happy employees make happy customers, and we reward individuals who are ready to work hard and stay motivated.
Every employee at Phillips Chevrolet is absolutely critical to its success.
Our promise is to keep delivering the same award winning service and value that our community has come to expect from our dealership through the years.
What We Offer
* #1 Chevy Dealer in Illinois
* Competitive Salary/Benefits * Strong Company Culture
* Growth opportunities * Family owned and operated
* Long term job security Responsibilities:
* Greet and serve every client courteously and promptly.
Answer questions and assist them in identifying and obtaining needed parts.
* Handle orders and requests for information efficiently via telephone as well as over-the-counter clients with high quality customer service in mind.
* Specify and identify parts needed to meet clients requirements, so that number of parts returns due to errors is low.
Use parts equipment and information resources to accurately identify needed parts.
* Achieve dealership goals for parts sales by generating high: Sales of parts and accessories – Maintain accurate sales and inventory records of all line items.
* Maintain and prepare records. * Ensure parts are charged to appropriate orders.
* Maintain inventory on shelves and in bins by reporting items needing to be reordered, identifying any discrepancies in stock levels, and returning unsold items to stock.
* Request non-stock or special order parts.
Follow up on special ordered items. And notify the client or technicians when received.
Locate out-of-stock parts from outside source and submit emergency order, if necessary.
* Increased knowledge of automotive products, services and technical expertise by consistent learning on-the-job.Qualifications:
* Parts Counter Experience Preferred but not required.
* This Position requires a valid drivers license and ability to successfully complete required pre-screening: Background & Drug Testing and Motor Vehicle Report.
* High School Diploma or equivalent required
* Experience with auto parts sales preferred.
* People focused and obsessed with providing great customer service
* Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment
* Strong organizational and time management skills
* Professional appearance and strong work ethic
* Proficient with computer skills is preferred
Location/Region: Lansing, IL (60438)