Action Development Corporation d/b/a Aaron’s sales and lease is hiring for a Delivery Driver!
Aaron’s provides a fun and positive environment for our associates and a place where building relationships with our customers is key!
As a Delivery Driver, you’ll serve as Aaron’s ambassador, upholding our commitment to excellence by working directly with our customers in a professional manner while delivering top quality products and services.
You will receive expert training on all the latest model products from electronics to furniture to appliances.
Additional responsibilities include merchandise handling, such as: loading, securing, delivering, set up, troubleshooting and demonstrating.
Reviewing lease agreements with the customer is occasionally required.
As an Aaron’s Delivery Driver, the difference is personal and your ability to build strong relationships with customers is critical to our success.
Connect with Aaron’s today and see what we have to offer!
Job Duties Customer Deliveries
* Ensure all merchandise is clean and in operating condition prior to delivery
* Load, secure and protect product in delivery vehicle and safely transport merchandise
* Ensure delivery schedule is followed
Product Installation & Education
* Offload, install and demonstrate merchandise to achieve maximum customer satisfaction
Merchandise Returns, Service Calls & Product Refurbish
* Perform routine service calls, product exchanges and assist with merchandise returns
* Clean and certify merchandise in the Quality Assurance Center for all items personally returned
Showroom & Warehouse
* Assist in maintaining the showroom floor and store’s warehouse
* Occasional collections assistance
* Assist in field marketing programs
Job Requirements Strong technical skills or working knowledge of electronic products
Position routinely requires lifting, loading, and “dollying” heavy merchandise
Maintain professional appearance
Good communication skills
Good driving skills and the ability to legally operate the Company truck
As a Delivery Driver at Aaron’s, you will have access to a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
* Paid time off including vacation days, sick days and holidays
* Medical, dental, vision, AFLAC
* Bonus opportunities
* Five day work week, Sundays ALWAYS off!
* Ongoing training and development
All Delivery Drivers must have a satisfactory MVR (driving record), D.O.T.
physical/certification in states that require it, a valid Driver’s and comply with the Aaron’s Driver Qualification Policy.
A drug screening and criminal background investigation with job performance reference check are also required.
Location/Region: Champaign, IL (61822)