Our agency is true to its name. We strive to provide the utmost care for your family and loved ones.
We are determined to care and protect our clients as we would our very own family, allowing you to rest in assurance. It is our belief that if each and every one of our participants are cared for with love and compassion, there will be a legacy left behind that will keep families happy for generations to come.
At From The Heart Home Care, we select Caregivers who are passionate about providing in home care to those in need on a daily basis. Are you seeking a new opportunity?
We are looking for a Licensed Practical Nurse or Registered Nurse with a minimum of 1 year experience in the nursing industry.
You must possess a current South Carolina nurse's license and current South Carolina driver's license.
Experience with in-home care is preferable, but not required.
You must also demonstrate the ability to work well with seniors, pediatrics and young adults who have limited functionality.
You should have the ability to exhibit basic qualities of warmth and maturity to be able to respond to participants and situations in a responsible manner. What We Offer* Above Average Industry Pay
* Paid Bi-Weekly, Direct Deposit Available
* Supplement Insurance (through AFLAC w/discounted rate)
* Paid Time Off after eligibility period of 1 year
* Yearly CNA training provided * Employee Referral Program
Responsibilities* Helping patients bathe, get dressed, go to the bathroom, and eat
* Monitoring patients’ overall health during every visit
* Changing bandages, wound dressings, and catheters
* Setting up exercise programs for patients
* Verifying patients are taking the correct dosages of medications
* Remaining on-call for patients who have healthcare emergencies
Qualifications* Enjoy working in a one-on-one setting, eager to improve and continuously learn new skills
* Validated ability to act in a compassionate and supportive manner
* Available to work different shifts, including nights and/or weekends
* Willingness to enforce health and safety standards
* Supportive and compassionate * Take pride in providing high quality care
* Minimum of 1 year experience in the nursing industry
* Current South Carolina nurse's license
* Valid South Carolina driver's license & reliable transportation to work every day
* Experience with in-home care is preferable, but not required.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Location/Region: Beaufort, SC (29902)