Our agency is true to its name. We strive to provide the utmost care for your family and loved ones.
We are determined to care and protect our clients as we would our very own family, allowing you to rest in assurance. It is our belief that if each and every one of our participants are cared for with love and compassion, there will be a legacy left behind that will keep families happy for generations to come.
At From The Heart Home Care, we select Caregivers who are passionate about providing in home care to those in need on a daily basis. We are looking for a competent Caregiver to care for our clients in a professional and compassionate manner.
It’s an often demanding job but, it can also be very satisfying and rewarding since people who are ill, injured, disabled or elderly are thankful for high quality assistance.
The ideal candidate will be patient and friendly with excellent communication skills.
You should be able to follow instructions and perform a variety of tasks to help clients. What We Offer* Above Average Industry Pay
* Paid Bi-Weekly, Direct Deposit Available
* Supplement Insurance (through AFLAC w/discounted rate)
* Paid Time Off after eligibility period of 1 year
* Yearly CNA training provided * Employee Referral Program
Responsibilities* Assist clients with ambulation and mobility around the house or outside (doctor’s appointments, walks etc.)
* Assist clients with personal care and hygiene
* Help clients with exercises * Plan and prepare meals with assistance from the clients (when they are able)
* Do the client’s shopping or accompany them when they shop
* Perform light housekeeping duties that clients can’t complete on their own
* Be a pleasant and supportive companion
* Report any unusual incidents * Act quickly and responsibly in cases of emergency
Qualifications* Proven experience as a caregiver
* Excellent knowledge of emergency response and first aid (CPR)
* Knowledge of housekeeping activities and cooking with attention to dietary constraints
* Willingness to adhere to health and safety standards
* Respectful and compassionate * Good time management skills
* Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
* Strong ethics * Physical endurance
* High school diploma or equivalent We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Location/Region: Beaufort, SC (29906)