Plant Vogtle Units 3&4, Waynesboro GA
DURATION 18 Months with a start at the end of July early August 2019
Plans, implements and supervises project safety and ensures that accident and fire protection programs are in compliance with the Caddell Power Safety Program on the assigned project. Consults with Caddell Power EHS Director to develop safe work plans for all project phases and crew tasks.
- Conducts thorough daily safety inspections of all active work areas and documents these inspections.
- Consults with field staff on safety issues, policies, procedures and regulations.
- Conducts initial safety new hire orientation sessions.
- Monitors housekeeping practices to ensure clean and safe environment.
- Serves as construction safety liaison with owner and subcontractors.
- Prepares and submits all required safety-related reports.
- Conducts post-accident and property damage investigations.
- Performs additional assignments per Site Project Manager and/or EHS Director's direction.
Education/Experience: Minimum high school diploma/GED and five years' experience in safety management in a construction environment.
Certifications, Licenses, etc.: OSHA 30-hour, First Aid/CPR, Competent Persons Training
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: Effective written and verbal communication skills. Excellent organizational skills. Ability to use Microsoft Office suite, including Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
Ability to pass the site level background check for access to a Nuclear Facility is required. Quality assurance experience is also a plus along with experience in a Union environment.
Caddell Power is an Equal Opportunity Employer veterans, disability, and other protected classes under applicable laws and regulations.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
Location/Region: Waynesboro, GA