The Sales Manager is responsible for leading the new car sales department which includes: inventory management, sales performance results, employee supervision and training, and customer satisfaction.
The sales manager must have personal ambition and a strong work ethic.
This exciting, lucrative career opportunity offers highly competitive pay, employee benefits, paid vacation, and much more.Qualifications:
* 2+ years of automotive sales management experience
* Track record of exceeding previous sales and quotas and goals
* Valid driver’s license * Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Knowledge of inventory control and management
* Goal-oriented self-starter with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and sometimes high-pressure work environment.
Responsibilities: * Recruit, hire, train, and oversee a team of automotive salespeople
* Coach salespeople on best practices for closing more vehicle deals and provide advice and guidance to improve sales performance.
* Oversee all activities occurring in the vehicle showroom
* Set sales goals, track progress, and lead team to achieve and exceed those quotas
* Forecast sales for upcoming months and quarters and compile the necessary reports for dealership management to review
* Step in to answer customer questions and issues when required
* Coordinate and lead all regular sales meetings with the sales staff
* Maintain a strong focus on satisfaction of all customers
Location/Region: Chico, CA (95973)