Drives fuel and propane trucks for residential and commercial deliveries.
• Complete routes in logical sequence ensuring all deliveries are attempted unless cleared through office.
• Ensure that customer invoices are left at accounts that do not have other invoicing methods stated.
• Ability to prioritize tasks and work without supervision
• Load, unload, prepare, inspect and operate delivery vehicle.
• Ask for feedback on provided services and resolve clients’ complaints.
• Ensure that delivery is proper product to the correct location through tag and location information
• Ensure that all customer payment requirements are met before delivery is made.
• Evaluate delivery location to ensure delivery can be made without damage or injury to customer, driver, environment and company property.
• Inform on new products and services.
• Complete logs and reports.
• Follow DOT regulations and safety standards.
• Listen to and refer service complaints to supervisor.
• Keep company vehicles clean, inspect daily and report any problems in accordance with DOT regulations and company policies.
• Provide on call duties.
• Serve on committees and task-results teams as needed.
• Maintain current, accurate documentation and records related to the work.
• Work collaboratively as a member of a team with various groups of staff, depending on the issue addressed.
• Develop and maintain productive and effective relationships with all organization-wide personnel and programs.
• Demonstrate a positive representation of the organization at all times.
• Demonstrate an active interest in enhancing and improving the organization’s services.
• Demonstrate judgment in determining priority of tasks assigned and follow through in a timely manner.
• Assure quality in work performed to facilitate the delivery of quality services.
• Understand and comply with all organization policies and procedures.
• Attend, perform and complete all trainings as assigned.
• Report accidents and injuries in a timely fashion, demonstrate safe housekeeping practices, notify supervisor of potential health and safety concerns immediately, participate in health and safety training as required, understand
and follow all Stone Road Energy LLC health and safety policies.
• Perform all other duties as assigned.
High School Diploma or equivalent.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS REQUIRED:
• CDL class A or B w/clean driving record.
• Hazmat Endorsement
• Valid Medical Card
• Propane Certifications (as applicable)
• Prior delivery experience preferred
• Must have basic knowledge in computers.
• Customer Service experience
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
• Ability to work outside in varying weather/driving conditions.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule.
• Must have the ability to work independently or with less supervision.
• Ability to travel long distances.
• Must have good customer service skills.
• Ability to maintain good relations with customers.
• Excellent verbal communication skills.
• Good mathematical aptitude.
The physical requirements described here are representative of those that must be met by the incumbent to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Position requires the ability to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch and manipulate (lift, carry, move) light to heavy weights of 10 to 80 lbs. Good hand eye coordination, arm hand and finger dexterity, including the ability to grasp and visual acuity to operate equipment is required. Frequent sitting, reaching with hands and arms. Incumbent must be able to speak and hear.
Position is subject to DOT physical requirements and drug testing as well as a physical abilities test performed by a company provider.
Consider such factors as exposure to chemicals, exposure to outside climate-temperature, sun, wet, etc., PPE requirements and any others.
AMERICANS WITH DISABILITIES ACT (ADA):
External and internal applicants, as well as position incumbents who become disabled as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act, must be able to perform the essential job functions (as listed) either unaided or with the assistance of a reasonable accommodation to be determined by management on a case-by-case basis.
All statements in this document are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and duties required.
Location/Region: Bridgton, ME