Senior Fire Sprinkler Designer
The fire sprinkler designer, engineers fire sprinkler systems and renovations of fire sprinkler systems for interior finishes and the occasional new construction project. Designers will perform field surveys of existing conditions, and design the modifications to meet local authority codes as well as NFPA 13 regulations.
**Candidates must have at least 5-7 years of fire sprinkler design experience** NICET III certification preferred.
- Driving to Jobsites to perform field surveys (0-400 miles daily / weekly)
- Which May Include:
- Climbing on ladders
- Climbing up multiple Stairs
- Multiple physical movements to check measurements
- Execute Hydrant Flow Tests using the necessary equipment provided
- Design the necessary modification to the fire sprinkler systems. Auto CAD or related exp required.
- Submit fire sprinkler plans to the necessary AHJ (Authority Having Jurisdiction) & GC (General Contractor)
- Pick up drawings and permits (0lbs-20lbs)
- Complete As Built drawings as required by GC
- Implement project management from project inception to completion
- Provide exceptional customer service
Century Fire Protection was established in 2000 and has quickly grown to one of the largest, most successful full service fire protection companies in the Southeast. Century has pursued and attracted quality individuals to open new office locations in addition to making strategic acquisitions allowing us to steadily grow throughout the southeast and as far as Texas. In doing this, we are able to better service our existing clients as well as reach new markets and clients while offering a full range of fire protection products and services. Currently Century has over 1100 quality employees working in 15 offices across 7 states (Alabama, Georgia, Florida, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee and Texas). Century Fire Protection is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V.
Location/Region: Monroe, NC