Portside Truck and Repair - Spencer, Ma.
Portside Truck and Auto Repair is recruiting qualified Diesel mechanics, class a, b and c to support our expanding operations in Spencer, MA. We are offering an excellent opportunity for the right individuals to join a stable and growing company to start employment ASAP. We pay technicians on an hourly basis. (Top scale pay for qualified candidates) This is a Professional fleet repair operation with a fully renovated state of the art facility. We are responsible for maintaining and repairing heavy-duty trucks and trailers (Car Carriers). Repairs will include Preventative Maintenance inspections and repairs, electrical trouble-shooting, fuel and emissions system, air and hydraulic bake repairs, welding and fabrication, driveline, steering and suspension, plus other duties assigned. In addition, will assist other Technicians in repairs and will be expected to comply with Safety and EPA procedures and continue to learn new technology in advanced diagnostics, internal engine and transmission repairs. Freightliner ARC and Eaton Roadranger training is available.
Successful candidates are those who seek to thrive in an environment of operational excellence and accountability. We offer excellent benefits including: medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, long and short-term disability, life insurance, 401K retirement and paid vacation.
- Requirements: Must have developed skills in strategy based diagnostics; be able to utilize diagnostic tools and computers to identify root cause and correction.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Commercial Driver's License preferred, but not required.
- Freightliner, Detroit, Eaton experience preferred.
- ASE Certifications, knowledge of DOT standards. Additional Requirements:2 years of experience but not required, proven medium to heavy-duty vehicle repair including: PM's tire and wheel, air & hydraulic brakes, diagnosis, computerized diagnostics, electrical trouble-shooting, electronic component repair.
- Benefits of Employment: Portside Truck Repair is an established, stable and growing professional fleet repair operation specializing in car carriers. We offer long term stability with continuous training and professional development opportunities. Be part of a team of highly skilled mechanics and service professionals.
- Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $25.00 to $38.00 /hour
Portside Truck Repair offers full-service truck repair and maintenance in a state-of-the-art shop.