The Institute of Professional Practice, a leader in the field of Applied Behavior Analysis, is currently seeking a highly qualified Behavior Analyst to supervise behavior analytic services for a small caseload of children with a variety of needs, including individuals on the autism spectrum and/or behavioral and emotional disorder within our School Consultation Division.
The Behavior Analyst’s primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to, conducting functional behavioral and instructional assessments, participating in IEP development, designing curricula, developing behavior support plans, and supervising and training behavior therapists.
Under the direction of The Regional Clinical Supervisor who is also a BCBA, the Behavior Analyst will be instrumental in growing our award winning Organizational Behavior Management (OBM) system. With OBM, the Behavior Analyst will provide assessment, evaluation, and on-going supervision of Behavior Therapists and will oversee daily program operations within a public school setting.
Our Ideal Candidate
- CT-Licensed Behavior Analyst (LBA) or eligible to apply
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience providing ABA services to children with autism spectrum and related disorders in a school setting
- Exposure to Organizational Behavior Management a plus
- Strong written and oral communication skills
Our BCBA's enjoy working with a fun team of dedicated professionals and believe in a healthy work/life balance. In addition, eligible employees will receive:
- Full health, dental, and vision insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) for medical and dependent care
- 403(b) retirement plan and employer matching contribution
- Paid sick and personal days
- Manageable caseload sizes
- Paid professional training/conferences
- Focus on ongoing professional development
- Opportunities for advancement
- Life insurance (equal to twice your salary)
- Short and long-term disability
- Tuition Reimbursement
Our Dedicated Professionals
Join our team of over 40 BCBAs and BCBA-Ds! Our Behavior Analysts hail from outstanding graduate programs such as:
University of North Texas, University of Southern Mississippi, The Ohio State University, Post University, Southern CT State University, University of Bridgeport, Florida Institute of Technology, University of Iowa, Nova Southeastern University, Queens College, University of Hartford, Sacred Heart University, Endicott College, University of Saint Joseph, and Northeastern University.
Team Members Regularly Attend and Present at Local and National Conferences
Recent Conferences attended:
- Association for Behavior Analysis International (ABAI), Chicago, IL. May 2019.
- Association for Positive Behavior Support (APBS), Washington DC. February 2019.
- Behavior Analyst Leadership Council (BALC), New Haven, CT. March 2019.
- Berkshire Association for Behavior Analysis and Therapy (BABAT), Amherst, MA. October 2018
- Connecticut Association for Behavior Analysis (CTABA), Hartford, CT. March, 2019.
- Workshop: Parenting Tools: How to Develop and Implement Competency-Based Parent Training. Association for Behavior Analysis International (ABAI), Chicago, IL. (2019, May)
- Workshop: Expanding Staff Development Procedures Using the Performance Diagnostics Checklist-Human Services (PDC-HS). Berkshire Association for Behavior Analysis and Therapy (BABAT), Amherst, MA. (October 2018)
- Workshop: Practical Strategies for Making Inclusion Successful. Workshop presented at National Autism Conference, State College, Pennsylvania. (2018, August)
- Invited Presentation Engaging with School Team in the Process of Creating Measurable and Meaningful IEP Goals and Objectives. Autism Speaks Educational and Awareness Forum Waterbury, CT (2018)
Interested candidates should contact:
(203) 317-2700 ext. 110.
IPPI provides equal opportunity for employment to all employees and applicants for employment, without regard to race, religion, color, gender, sexual orientation, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, genetic profile, military status, gender identity, birthplace, HIV status or any other characteristic protected by applicable Federal or State law. IPPI’s policy applies to all aspects of employment included but not limited to recruitment, hiring job assignments, promotions, transfers, working conditions, scheduling, benefits, wage administration, disciplinary actions, termination and programs sponsored by IPPI.
Location/Region: Avon, CT (06001)