Provide on-time delivery of Harris Rebar products to customers.
• Must adhere to Harris Rebar’s safety programs and standards.
• Demonstrate conduct consistent with Harris Rebar’s vision and values.
• Drive a tractor trailer and/or straight truck to make on-time deliveries of rebar and related products to customers.
• Load and unload materials.
• Adhere to safe driving regulations.
• Maintain orderly paperwork.
• Perform other duties as required by supervisor.
• Legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship now or in the future.
• Valid CDL Class A license
• High school diploma or GED
• Knowledge of DOT regulations
• Safe driving record
• Forklift driving experience a plus
• Excellent customer service
• Frequent overtime may be required during peak seasons
• When not making deliveries, may be required to work in the warehouse loading and unloading materials using forklifts, overhead cranes, etc.
• Must be able to sit (driving) for long periods of time and climb onto trailers to secure loads, tie/untie product, etc.
• Heavy lifting of materials is required.
Harris Rebar is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, color, religion, creed, national origin, disability, age, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law. Individuals who qualify under the Americans with Disabilities Act, as Amended, may be eligible for a reasonable accommodation in Harris Rebar’s selection process. A request for an accommodation will not affect your opportunity for employment with Harris Rebar. If you require an accommodation in completing our application, please notify the HR Department (508-377-1135.) Harris Rebar seeks to hire the most qualified applicant for each position.
Harris Rebar is an AA/EEO Employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled, and a drug-free workplace.
Location/Region: Catawba, SC