For over five decades, the Russ Darrow Group’s purpose has been delivering an uncompromised customer experience.
Our passion for our products, loyalty to our customers and dedication to our communities inspires us to be the best.
The Darrow Difference is the foundation of our success – and we want you to be a part of it!
Why Us: We believe in investing in our employees from the very beginning.
We focus on making our employees the best they can be through continuous training, advancement opportunities and top-notch compensation and benefits – all while promoting a culture that values family, diversity and teamwork.
It’s simple really – we share the same commitment to our employees as we do our customers – after all, a great customer experience is only possible with great employees.
Why You: You’re not just looking for a paycheck, you’re looking to be a part of something big.
You want to work with a team that gives back to the community at every opportunity.
You want to show off your skills to get to the next level.
You want a leadership team that is truly invested in you and your career.
DO YOU LIKE SALES, BUT DON’T LIKE THE HOURS? WOULD YOU LIKE TO MAKE $20 Per Hour?
RUSS DARROW CDJR in WEST BEND HAS THE CAREER FOR YOU! ONLY WORK 9 To 5 and NO NIGHTS
FLEXIBLE WORK/LIFE BALANCE SCHEDULE
* Sales Associates spend time with customers to determine their needs and discusses vehicle options
* Sales Associates commit to becoming an auto sales expert and gain in-depth knowledge of vehicles and technology
* Sales Associates test drive vehicles to demonstrate industry leading features
* Follow up with prospective customers and return email/voicemail
* Follow up with existing customers to confirm their satisfaction and generate leads
If you are experienced in giving exceptional customer service, have the drive to earn unlimited income and want to build a career working as a sales consultant with exciting new products, we look forward to talking with you.
Requirements * The ideal candidate must have a strong desire to succeed.
* Previous sales experience Preferred * Outgoing personality with expertise at developing relationships (i.e., a “people person")
* Ability to quickly learn CRM software
* Excellent appearance, verbal/written communication, strong negotiation and presentation skills
* Must possess the ability to ask for the sale and follow through
* Valid U.S. Driver's license Benefits
* Competitive Compensation Plans
* Full Benefits Package* Medical, Dental & Vision
* 401k with Company Match * HSA with Company Contribution
* PTO * Growth and Advancement Opportunities
* Continuous Training and Development
Location/Region: West Bend, WI (53095)