This position is located in New Bern, NC.....
Working at the “Proud … Proven … Pecheles” dealerships is more than just an automotive career.
Pecheles Automotive Group always strives to promote from within.
In fact, most of our executive team started as sales associates, detailers, and service associates.
Every decision we make hinges on two mainstays: being right for our employees and being right for our customers.
If you’re ready to finally have an automotive job where you know you’re making a difference at any level, apply now.
As a Sales Associate, you’ll be responsible for generating sales of new and pre-owned vehicles to prospective purchasers, maximizing dealership profitability and maintaining an exceptional standard of customer care.
Our ideal candidate is highly motivated and with a competitive edge.
You will enjoy going the extra mile for your customers and thrive on working in a competitive team environment.
You will be a problem solver who sees things in a cutting-edge style and can make the complex seem simple.
You will have the ability to create a positive buying experience for your customers along with a track record of success.
You will have the opportunity to work with a team of people who share your values and inspire them to meet and exceed their customers’ expectations every day.
You will receive ongoing training and career development opportunities aligned with your personal goals and aspirations.
You will have a career development coach.
We Offer: * Competitive compensation package that rewards high performers
* Medical, Dental, Life and Prescription coverage
* 401(k) with company match
* Supplemental benefit plans including short-term disability, long-term disability, supplemental life insurance
* Comprehensive employee recognition programs
* Employee Vehicle Purchase Program
*Employee discounts on parts and service
Continued career training through Pecheles Automotive Group and from the manufacturer
* Opportunities for career advancement
Responsibilities: * Initiating and maintaining relationships with customers
* Greet and guide customer as they appear on the lot to proceed into the sales process
* Enhance the sales process by demonstrating the vehicles features on the lot
* Taking customers through a thorough needs analysis, making suitable product recommendations and organizing test drives
* Accurately logging activities on the internal lead management system
* Conducting business development and networking activities to generate sales
* Assist management to increase sales by inspecting the lot’s vehicles daily reporting any problems to the General Manager Qualifications:
* Prior automotive sales experience not necessary.
We are willing to train and develop the right person.
* Individuals with a background in the hospitality and/or restaurant industry are strongly encouraged to apply
* Experience representing a luxury brand helpful but not necessary
* Self-driven and motivated to achieve results * Excellent communication skills
* Experience generating and/or building a loyal client base highly regarded
* Knowledge of current trends and news, plus a strong desire to learn more and do more
* Must be computer savvy
* Professional, well-groomed appearance
* Valid driver license and clean driving record
* Willing to submit to a background check & drug screen prior to employment
Location/Region: Jacksonville, NC (28540)