Napleton Automotive Group owns and operates 55+ retail automotive dealerships in eight states.
Our group employs 3,500 people nationwide and has rental car facilities, body shops, and a large real estate portfolio as well.
Napleton ranked as 20 out of top 150 automotive groups in the U.S. for 2018 based on new car volume.
If you're looking for an opportunity to join the automotive industry as a valued team member, your search is complete.
We pride ourselves on providing careers to our employees, not just jobs.
We're looking for high energy employees that want to take care of customers with a warm welcome smile.
What We Offer
* Medical and Vision * 401K Plan
* Paid time off and vacation * Growth opportunities
* Dental, Life, Short Term, Long Term, and Accidental death and dismemberment insurance
* Paid Training * Employee vehicle purchase plans
* Family owned and operated * Long term job security
* Flexible Work Schedule * Discounts on products and services
Responsibilities * Greeting customers promptly
* Obtaining customer and vehicle information
* Clearly reporting all vehicle symptoms as described by the customer
* Determining and recommending needed maintenance base on age, mileage and history of vehicle
* Prepare a complete and accurate estimate of cost for labor and parts
* Establish follow up time * Monitor the progress of each vehicle throughout the day, and updating customers frequently
* Verifying that the final invoice reconciles with the work performed on the repair order
* Explaining all completed work and charges to customers
Qualifcations We take care of our people with industry leading benefits which allows us - and you - to continue being amazing!
* Minimum 1 year experience in a service advisory role
* ADP experience is preferred but not required.
* Positive attitude * High volume mentality
* CSI focused * Required experience:
* Service Advisor, Dealership, Automotive Knowledge: 1 year
Location/Region: Orlando, FL (32826)