The Lane Construction Corporation is a leading U.S. construction company specializing in the transportation, infrastructure and energy industries. Lane’s unique combination of capabilities includes public-private partnerships/innovative financing and joint ventures; large, complex design-build and bid-build projects; and the ability to produce and install asphalt, aggregates and concrete.
• Serve as primary communications hub for the safety teams by maintaining project records, assembly and distribution of documents using a variety of tools including Microsoft SharePoint and Office Suite.
• Work on Document Control activities either independently as project lead or with minimal supervision.
• Receive, log, track, and distribute documents in both electronic and paper format for project record maintenance. Update and maintain project document control procedures and record keeping databases.
• Recognize issues, advise and confer with leadership and project team on matters affecting projects records, documents and deliverable products.
• Support Program Controls Manager with overall Program Controls needs, information access, project closeout activities and document management.
• Liaise with project site teams to proactively address documentation issues to promote project success.
• Support project managers in collection/distribution of data, communications, and coordination of team deliverables.
• Support the development and maintenance of periodic status reports to keep management and/or clients informed of project progress.
• Ensure document control activities such as document management, version control and distribution management are executed in a timely fashion and in accordance with contractual requirements.
• Support managers in presentations/reports to clients.
• Assist with change order management.
• Prepare transmittals and reports and distribute and file documents as directed.
• Work with other staff members as required. Refine and improve services in response to changing technological environment and Client expectations.
• Assist in developing and adhering to project document control procedures.
• Work as part of an integrated consultant-client team.
• Duties also may include word processing, answering phones, purchasing equipment, filling in for other staff, and other project related activities as needed.
• Other duties as assigned.
- Requires 4-6 years minimum document management, quality control, information technology or other similar experience.
- Must be extremely well organized and detailed
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Proficient with Sharepoint, Outlook, Adobe software
Lane Construction offers a comprehensive benefits package with an excellent opportunity to grow and be part of one of the most respected names in the construction industry. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply. Lane is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
Location/Region: Cheshire, CT