Napleton Automotive Group owns and operates 55+ retail automotive dealerships in eight states.
Our group employs 3,500 people nationwide and has rental car facilities, body shops, and a large real estate portfolio as well.
Napleton ranked as 20 out of top 150 automotive groups in the U.S. for 2018 based on new car volume.
If you're looking for an opportunity to join the automotive industry as a valued team member, your search is complete.
We pride ourselves on providing careers to our employees, not just jobs.
We're looking for high energy employees that want to take care of customers with a warm welcome smile.
What We Offer * Medical and Vision
* 401K Plan * Paid time off and vacation
* Growth opportunities * Dental, Life, Short Term, Long Term, and Accidental death and dismemberment insurance
* Paid Training * Employee vehicle purchase plans
* Family owned and operated * Long term job security
* Flexible Work Schedule * Discounts on products and services
Responsibilities * Process all claims by next business day following RO close date
* Handle and resolve all claim corrections and charge-backs
* Establish and maintain relationships with the manufacturer's designated warranty representatives
* Review every warranty repair order written for proper completion, accuracy and legibility according to the policies and procedures
* Analyze problems, identify trends and develop strategies for maximizing claim process
* Flag the technicians for the hours earned on the service they performed
* Check each repair order against the vehicles service history to avoid duplicate claims
* Provide a weekly report to the service manager regarding claim status
* Report any fraudulent manipulation of warranty claims
* Provide parts manager with updated parts listing on a weekly basis
* Conduct weekly audits of warranty and schedules, reviewing all old claims, and address any adjustments or write-offs
* Assist service consultants in closing all open warranty RO's
* Assist service consultants and technicians with any warranty questions
* Assist with special projects, audits and reports as requested
* Review and manage all aging schedules and reports
* Understand and comply with federal, state and local regulations, such as safety requirements, hazardous waste disposal, OSHA right-to-know, etc.
* Attend warranty training courses as needed
* Other duties as assigned.
We take care of our people with industry leading benefits which allows us - and you - to continue being amazing!
* High school diploma or the equivalent
* Ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing
* Ability to confront and resolve difficult customer service situations
* Demonstrated customer service skills * Ability to read and comprehend written instructions and information
* General knowledge of automotive parts and vehicle mechanical operations
* Two years of experience in an automotive dealership
* Must have technical aptitude displayed by ASE certification or successful completion of pre-employment test
Location/Region: Clermont, FL (34711)