BioSpherix is a rapidly growing, Biomedical Instrument manufacturer. We sell into the dynamic new global field of regenerative medicine, stem cell therapy, tissue engineering, and gene therapy. We are a Company poised at the cusp of many exciting events. This is an excellent time to join our company and contribute to its ongoing success.
Software Developer / Engineer:
We are currently looking for a Software Engineer with experience with automation controls/hardware. This position will work closely with Manufacturing, Operations, and Engineering. The job position will also be responsible for writing quality production code and maintaining a quality automation environment. The candidate should have strong understanding of programming techniques and excellent attention to detail. The ideal candidate for this position excels at problem solving and troubleshooting and has a Bachelor’s Degree in the field of Computer Science or Software Engineering and/or 5 years of equivalent work experience. The candidate should have minimum of 2+ year’s experience. The candidate should have experience with following all phases of the software development lifecycle, which include requirements analysis, design, implementation, testing, and software maintenance.
- Strong understanding and knowledge of C++, VB, SQL
- Automation hardware expertise/experience.
- Experience in Windows operating system management and configuration.
- Good knowledge of networking (TCP/IP, etc.).
- Familiarity with PLCs, OPC, SCADA/MMI.
- Responsibilities will include design, create, test, produce, maintain software and documents, while controlling content, look, and flow of software programs.
- Candidate must work well in a small team oriented environment.
- Provide new ideas and solutions to the team for test fixtures and products.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Demonstrated ability to excel, to be motivated and exercise initiative in task completion.
- Project management experience using accepted tools/techniques.
BioSpherix offers a competitive compensation package including many benefits, such as health insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401k, paid time off.
Interested Applicants, please send resumes to:
For more information, check us out at:
About this company
Born in the lab, constantly innovating for the needs of cells…
Over 30 years ago, our founder created the first device to control oxygen levels in an incubator, pioneering the science of optimal biosphere control for in vitro experimentation and cell culture processes. This innovation created a more physiologic environment which produced healthier cells in culture.
Over the years, BioSpherix® has worked with many cell researchers and scientists to uncover the benefits of culturing and processing cells in a physiologic environment. This led to the creation of the Xvivo System® platform, allowing entire protocols to be conducted in an aseptic, uninterrupted, and optimized way.
The Xvivo System® is the first cytocentric® isolator, the only barrier isolator designed for cells. The modular design can aseptically close any cell production process, small or large, simple or complex, manual or automated. All analytic, automation, and process equipment can be ergonomically integrated.
In 2014, BioSpherix Medical®, located in Parish, NY, was established to accommodate the demand for a vast array of equipment for cell research and cell/gene therapies.
Since it’s founding in 1982, BioSpherix, Ltd. has supplied cytocentric equipment and systems to a continuously growing customer base in academic, research, pharmaceutical and biotechnology organizations throughout the world. The Xvivo GMP System platform offers many benefits for cell and gene therapies as customers move life-changing discoveries to the clinic.
Location/Region: Parish, NY