SEMCOR is a leading distributor of process equipment such as automated valves, PTFE lined steel pipe and fittings, and hose assemblies. We are financially stable, pursuing growth and need top talent to meet our objectives. In business since 1907 and privately owned, we seek a customer focused person to join our technical support/sales team. You will be responsible for handling order processing, product inquiries, quotations, purchasing, inventory management, as well as meeting onsite with customers to support and generate new sales and troubleshooting a variety of customer concerns.
Ability to multi-task, problem-solve and maintain a high energy level is critical to success in this position. Other requirements include:
* Previous inside sales/ customer service and account management experience and successes with engineered products sold to manufacturers
* Computer software (including Windows,Word, Excel,Outlook and Order Entry) experience in an office environment
* Mechanical aptitude that can be applied toward learning technical details about our products.
* Technical knowledge of automated valves and other products used in the Chemical Processing and other process industries would be very helpful but is not required.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Preference will be given to applicants with experience selling or purchasing valve automation, process piping or instrumentation and past employment with an industrial distributor
To learn more about SEMCOR and our products and services, please visit
We offer a competitive compensation policy that includes salary and the opportunity to earn six figures through combined salary and commissions, an excellent benefits package including medical, dental and vision insurance, company profit sharing plan, voluntary 401k, long term disability, vacation, holidays, and direct deposit payroll.
Qualified candidates may send resume and salary history for consideration.
Location/Region: Saint Louis, MO (63110)