Kunes Country Automotive Management is seeking a Payroll Specialist to join our team.
At Kunes Country Automotive Group the Accounting / Payroll Specialist plays a vital role in our organization by processing payroll, completing monthly and quarterly reporting and maintaining financial records.
As a Payroll Specialist, you are goal oriented, extremely organized and work well in a fast-paced environment. Duties to include but not limited to:
* Review time sheets, compute hours and compile information necessary for issuing checks.
* Process and issue employee paychecks.
* Initiate direct deposits. * Process paperwork for new employees and input employee information into payroll system.
* Maintain and update personnel files. * Track vacation and personal time
* Provide information to employees and managers on payroll matters, tax issues, benefit plans etc.
* Assist with 401K processing/audits. Assist with quarterly and year end functions.
* Perform other duties as assigned by Payroll Manager or Corporate Controller.Qualifications:
* Ability to deal sensitively with confidential material.
* Strong PC skills * Knowledge of Excel
* Strong work ethic and team player. * Strong verbal and written communication skills.
* Ability to meet tight deadlines and handle multiple responsibilities.
* Exceptional commitment to accuracy. Experience:
* 3+ years of payroll processing experience
* Automotive dealership experience preferred
* This is a full-time position and typical work hours are M-F, 8:00 to 5:00.
* Wage based on experience
Location/Region: Delavan, WI (53115)