Customer Sales Specialist
Highlights of the Job * Salary + Incentives on each sale made and aftermarket products/services
* Paid Training Program * No Sundays
* 40 hr. Work Week
* Open PTO policy * Defined Career Paths
* Competitive environment surrounded by a team that wants You to succeed
Walser Automotive group has worked to become a household name in the automotive industry throughout Minnesota and Kansas.
Over the past 65 years, Walser has committed to growing our employees with us, innovate specialized automotive sales technology, adapting our buying experience to customer feedback, and giving back to the community through the Walser Foundation.
This pursuit has led to the role of Customer Specialist at Walser. In the role of Customer Specialist, you will:
* Serve as the single point contact and representative to your customers throughout the car-buying process
* Master a service and sales style that builds relationships and engages customers in an authentic experience
* Utilize state-of-the-art technology to provide an integrated sales method throughout the entire buying process
* Embody Walser’s industry-defining philosophy of: no negotiation, one Best Price, and commission-free sales
* Maintain a passion for the product with a pursuit to become an expert with an intellectual curiosity
* Put the customer first using strong decision-making and active listening
* Participate in a paid training program designed to support and guide you to becoming a leader on the sales floor
Job Duties (Will Include but Not Be Limited To)
* Lead customers through the entire sales process
* Educate all customers on benefits that Walser has to offer
* Embrace and exhibit Walser CORE values
* Educate customers on financial products and financing options available to them
* Maintain unit average required by store
* Maintain a minimum PVR required by store
* Greet all customers promptly and in a courteous manner
* Use Walser CRM tool (DealerSocket) effectively to track all customer interactions
* Take customers on test drives and ensure the customer understands the vehicle’s operating features
* Follow up with customers after the purchase
* All other duties, tasks and/or projects as assigned
Minimum Requirements * Education/work experience in a customer focused, competitive, or revenue generating role
* Valid Driver’s License and driving record up to Walser standards
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills including written, verbal, and listening skills
* High level of detail orientation and accuracy
* Technologically proficient. Prior experience using business related applications or systems a plus
Walser’s Core Values * Do the Right Thing – Nothing is worth compromising a relationship
* Lead by Example – Be willing to help no matter how difficult the challenge
* Display Positive Energy – A good attitude is highly contagious
* Be Open Minded – The only thing that is constant is change
Walser Automotive Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports transitioning service members, veterans and individuals with disabilities.
We offer a competitive salary and full benefits package which includes employee discounts.
Walser provides transfer, promotional and career growth opportunities.
Location/Region: Wichita, KS (67206)