Summary: Responsible for scheduling appointments for the service department to service and/or repair customer vehicles and promote dealership products and services through effective internet and phone techniques and quality customer service by performing the following duties.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Contacts and communicated with each customer who has submitted a service appointment request via phone and/
or email to
determine vehicle service needs by asking questions, listening, and providing recommendations to customer.
* Explains basic service process, procedures, and recommended vehicle services to customer using available internet and provided materials.
* Schedules appointments for the customers to visit the dealership to service vehicles.
* Documents all communication with customers, service team, management, or supporting staff within the customer record on the dealership chosen customer management software/program
* Reviews and analyzes personal goals individually and with manager to explore methods to upgrade techniques to improve on an ongoing basis.
* Follows up with customers on service and body shop vehicle repairs to ensure complete customer satisfaction.
* Refers customer concerns immediately to the department manager.
* Performs other related duties as assigned.
* Stays current on dealership service pricing and services available to customers; also has a basic understanding of automotive terminology.
* Attends and participates in training activities on a continuous basis.
* Understands, supports, and applies the company`s sales policies and procedures to provide proper and effective treatment to all customers.
* Adheres to all company policies and procedures paying special attention to health and/or safety procedures.
Computer Literacy Oral Communication Skills
Customer Relations Professionalism
Customer Service Oriented Reading Skills
Diplomacy Telephone Etiquette
Interpersonal Skills Time Management
Language Proficiency Written Communication Skills
High School Diploma or Equivalent.
Proven written and oral communications are a must.
Prior customer service experience encouraged.
Location/Region: Syracuse, NY (13206)