Durango Motor Company offers opportunities to embrace change, educate, and innovate, and expand the growth in your career.
Due to our continued growth we are looking for sales professionals that are seeking the right opportunity to join our team.
Not a car expert? New to the automotive industry?
Thats OK! Whether you've worked in the industry for 20 years, or are just trying to get your foot in the door, we are interested in talking to you!
Here at Durango Motor Company we do things a little differently than most. We focus on the guest experience and our non-commissioned sales environment offers an open and honest approach allowing us to provide the best in automotive sales, service, and body shop. We thrive on teamwork with an emphasis on individual accountability and employee satisfaction.
Currently we are looking for a Sales Associate to join our sales team.
* Internal Growth * Non-commissioned sales environment
* Paid Training * Career Advancement
* Medical, Dental, Vision and Supplemental Insurance
* 401(k) * Holiday Pay
* Discounted Recreation Center Passes * PTO after 90 days
* Great Working Environment RESPONSIBILITIES
* Approach, greet, and offer assistance or direction to any customer who enters the dealership showroom or sales lot.
* Assist customers in selecting a vehicle by asking questions and listening carefully to their responses.
* Explain product performance, application, and benefits to prospects.
* Describe all optional equipment available for customer purchase.
* Build strong rapport with customers.
* Perform high-quality, professional, and knowledgeable presentation and demonstration of new/used vehicles.
* Learn to overcome objections, close sales, and perform all other steps of the sales process in accordance with company standards.
* Report to the Sales Manager regarding objectives, planned activities, reviews, and analysis.
REQUIREMENTS * Previous dealership experience is a huge plus
* Enthusiastic with high energy throughout the sales workday
* Outgoing with a friendly personality, especially while handling objections
* Have quality customer service skills * Possess strong communication skills
* Must have a clean & valid driver’s license
* Must be willing to submit to a drug screen prior to employment.
Durango Motor Company is an EOE/AA/Veterans/Disabled employer.
Location/Region: Durango, CO (81301)