The BOSS Group is currently hiring for a Marketing Analytics Coordinator in Baltimore, MD. This is a 6 month, part-time contract opportunity!!!
Marketing Analytics Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Work with internal teams to plan and execute web, SEO/SEM, email, social media, marketing database and display advertising campaigns.
- Create, send and measure performance of all digital communications from internal CRM system and Salesforce Marketing Cloud, including event invitations & follow ups, newsletters and fundraising campaigns.
- Build out an analytics and performance KPI dashboard to assess results of marketing tactics across social channels to determine efficacy and make recommendations on future efforts.
- Conduct competitive analysis to understand the industry landscape. Research effective social media campaigns and make strategic recommendations.
- Present findings in regularly scheduled meetings.
- Collaborate with IT to ensure marketing campaigns are linked to CRM data.
- BS/MS degree in Marketing Intelligence, Marketing, Computer Science, Math/Statistics or a related field, with a minimum of 2 years of relevant work experience.
- Proven working experience with various CRM systems, preference to Salesforce and the Salesforce Marketing Cloud (formerly Exact Target)
- Experience with WordPress, Google Analytics, Google Adwords, HTML and CSS
- Demonstrable experience managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
Job ID: 315768HH
About this company
The BOSS Group is an award-winning creative staffing agency matching top-level creative, marketing and digital talent with companies nationwide.
Location/Region: Baltimore, MD (21230)