AutoBase Inc. is currently seeking a Part-Time driver for our Safety Service Patrol program in Portland, ME.
• Provides Traffic Incident Management services.
• Monitors the safety of roadways and assists with disabled/abandoned vehicles, lane-closures, debris in the roadway, and general roadway incidents.
• Provides roadside assistance to stranded motorists, including but not limited to changing tires, jump starting a battery, providing coolant, providing fuel, removing debris from the travel lanes, and other minor mechanical repairs.
• Works closely with and assist other first responders with incident management.
• Communicates with Traffic Management Center staff.
• Must have a flexible schedule
• During the summer months be available 3 days a week
• High school diploma or equivalent
• 1+ years of experience in a similar field and 3+ years of driving experience
• At least 21 years of age
• Valid ME Drivers License with a demonstrated safe driving record
• Must be able to perform the physical demands of the job
• Must have a general working knowledge of vehicle maintenance and traffic incident management.
• Successfully pass a comprehensive background and criminal check, as well as a drug test.
• Be able to speak in the English language clearly over a radio
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Location/Region: Portland, ME