Our client, a leader in the broadcasting and publishing space, is looking for a User Experience Designer to work on their creative team during their peak season! We are looking for someone who can start ASAP and work through at least July in a contract role in Nashville, TN.
If you are a team oriented, skilled User Experience Designer, we want to hear from you!
UX Designer Responsibilities:
- Digital Marketing Asset Design, organic and social paid ads.
- Webpage and digital tool wireframing, webpage design refreshing.
- Email design.
- UX design and testing experience.
- User experience design, user testing and research.
UX Designer Requirements / Skills:
- Please include years of experience, degree, and or software if applicable.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Certification in UX design strongly encouraged.
- 3-5 years of design experience.
- Minimum 1 year of UX Design Experience in a corporate or agency setting.
- Proficient in Adobe CC Design Suite, Sketch, HTML, CSS.
- Designing for Social Media, Email, Web.
- Familiarity with Usability Testing, Magnolia, JIRA.
Job ID: 315899MR
About this company
The BOSS Group is an award-winning creative staffing agency matching top-level creative, marketing and digital talent with companies nationwide.
Location/Region: Brentwood, TN (37027)