Ad Title: Sr. UX Designer
Location: Malvern, PA
Great permanent opportunity with well known organization. Flexibility to work from home 1x a week and flex hours. Competitive compensation package and personal bonuses!
Sr. UX Designer Responsibilities:
Sr. UX Designer Requirements:
- Creates world-class solutions for a wide range of user, business and marketing goals by leading large-scale initiatives and supporting program-level work
- Uses an advanced ability with complex problems, research, sketches/wireframes, visual design, information architecture, interaction, and a precise eye for detail to execute intuitive and engaging experiences
- At least 5 years of user experience design experience for software and web applications
- Experienced in creating information architecture documentation including sitemaps, user flow diagrams, wireframes, and prototypes
- Advanced working knowledge of UX/IA, and other software including Sketch, InVision, & Adobe Creative Suite
- Advanced knowledge in user-centered design principles, visual design, user behavior, and interactions
Job ID: 315895JS
About this company
The BOSS Group is an award-winning creative staffing agency matching top-level creative, marketing and digital talent with companies nationwide.
Location/Region: Malvern, PA (19355)