There's plenty of room to grow at Milnes!
If you have an interest in working in a fast-paced, high-reward industry; you've come to the right place.
At Milnes we value our employees as human capital and an essential part of why we're able to provide our customers with the best.
Our promise is to keep delivering the same award-winning service and value that our community in Imlay City has come to expect from our dealership through the years.
Benefits * 401K)
* Health * Dental
* Vision * Competitive Pay
* Continued Training Technician Specific Benefits
* Tool credit
* One late night a week * Shop equipped with the newest technology and equipment
* Organized J tools * 14 total bays, 13 lifts, 1 flat bench available
* Continued education with manufacturer hands-on and training
* Career Progression/Paid training * Discounts on products and services
Responsibilities* Perform work specified on the repair order with efficiency and in accordance with the dealership.
* Test-drive vehicles, and test components and systems using diagnostic tools and special service equipment.
* Diagnose, maintain, and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical steering, suspension, brakes, air conditioning, etc.
* Communicate directly with the Service Advisor so that customers are informed if any additional service is needed.
Provide an estimate of time needed for additional repairs.
* Execute repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications.
Qualifications* 2+ years of Service Technician experience preferred
* Drivability Diagnostics * GM certification preferred
* High school diploma or equivalent, ASE Certification required
* B level qualifications, including Diagnostic, Electrical, and Engine Repair
* Dexterity, requiring a steady hand, excellent hand-eye coordination
* Mechanical and troubleshooting skills and the ability to operate electronic diagnostic equipment
* Excellent customer service skills and basic computer competencies
* Positive, friendly attitude, along with an eagerness to improve
* Enjoy working in a dynamic environment
* A teammate with ability to collaborate with others effectively
* Ability to learn new technology, repair and service procedures and specifications
* Valid driver's license and clean driving record
Location and Directions. We are right off I-69, and on Vandyke (M-53) 23 min from Romeo 38 min from Sterling Heights 37 min from Lake Orion 33 min from Port Huron 35 min from Flint 27 min from Davison 27 min from Marlette Come and drive to Milnes Chevy and notice you are driving the opposite of traffic. We Look Forward to Hearing from you We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Location/Region: Imlay City, MI (48444)