For over five decades The Russ Darrow Group has been delivering an uncompromised customer experience.
Our involvement in the community and serving our customers has been the foundation of our success.
The Russ Darrow Group is searching for motivated, hardworking, & driven individuals to help us keep developing our dynamic culture.
Why Us: The Russ Darrow Group makes a "career investment" in the development of its employees.
This philosophy is unique to the automotive industry.
We believe in "growing our own." In 2004, the Darrow University was developed to formalize this, allowing all employees to be well trained and prepared for the future.
We also offer best in class benefits including health insurance for as low as $79 per month!!!
Why You: You’re not just looking for a paycheck, you’re looking to be a part of something big.
You want to work with a team that gives back to the community at every opportunity.
You want to show off your skills to get to the next level.
You want to look for a leadership team that is truly invested in you and your career.
The Russ Darrow Group has a track record for success and a positive plan for the future, and we'd like you to be a part of it.
ARE YOU A SKILLED, EXPERIENCED, BUMPER TO BUMPER TECH/MECHANIC?
ARE YOU LOOKING TO JOIN A WORLD CLASS ORGANIZATION?
The Russ Darrow Direct in Appleton is hiring Experienced Automotive Technicians!
The Russ Darrow Group is Family Owned and has been Locally Operated for over 54 Years with Over 1,000 Employees in our Corporate Offices and 15 Dealerships in Menomonee Falls, Milwaukee, Waukesha, Wauwatosa, Greenfield, Madison, Appleton, and West Bend.
We represent 11 franchises including Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram, Honda, Toyota, Scion, Mazda, Nissan, Kia, and Mitsubishi, with one of the Largest Pre-Owned Inventories in Wisconsin and are The #1 Retailer of Chrysler, Kia and Mazda Products in Wisconsin
WE ARE THE # 1 USED CAR OPERATION IN THE STATE AND
CURRENTLY RANKED 43rd. IN THE COUNTRY!
The Russ Darrow Dealerships are diverse and fast paced organizations that center on integrity, continuous improvement, family values, teamwork and, most importantly,
We are experiencing continued growth and are looking for motivated, creative and enthusiastic individuals who share our core values to join our winning team!Benefits:
* Excellent benefits package
* 401k with Company Match * Great work environment
* Paid Vacation * Convenient locations
* Comprehensive training program * Working for an organization that you can be proud of!
Job Roles and Responsibilities: * Inspect, diagnose and repair vehicles for mechanical problems.
Technicians at Russ Darrow are “bumper to bumper” trained and certified.
* Create a work order and then execute the repairs after receiving the customer’s approval of the repair order.
* Maintain high customer satisfaction. * Meet productivity and efficiency goals.
* Performs other duties and tasks as assigned or requiredQualifications:
* ASE Certified preferred
* Brand certifications strongly preferred
* Minimum 1 year previous experience with proven efficiency and productivity.
* Very strong interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships with staff, customers and external contacts.
* Demonstrated ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
All applications must be completed and submitted online - We will review your resume and be in contact with you should it fit our current needs and requirements.
Thank you for your interest in The Russ Darrow Automotive Group
We Are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.
Location/Region: Appleton, WI (54913)