We are seeking a talented direct hire/full-time Web Designer who will create and execute design concepts primarily for digital marketing materials. Our client is located in Irving, TX and has an immediate need!
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- With oversight by the Creative Director, conceptualize, design, create, and produce marketing materials including websites and multimedia communications.
- Organize information and conceptually translate complicate industry information into powerful communications.
- Protect the integrity of corporate identity to ensure consistency in look and feel across internal and external communications.
- Maintain all company websites and intranet sites.
- Select and design appropriate images to support marketing objective.
- Work with both image and text to design the overall look and feel of digital material.
- Respond to ad-hoc requests from internal organizations.
- Manage projects to ensure deliverables are met on time and on budget.
- Works with leadership team to determine the appropriate formats to convey desired message and to reach desired audience.
- Ability to create delightful user experiences through website design and thoughtful user interactions.
- Ability to develop relationships both in person and over the phone.
- Ability to be careful and thorough about detail.
- Ability to analyze information and use logic to address work-related issues and problems.
- Ability to exercise independent judgment.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to manage time effectively.
- Ability to work on both Mac and PC systems.
- Ability to work proficiently with MS Office including Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to work at the mastery level with design software including InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- Average manual dexterity in use of a PC, phone, sorting, filing and other office machines.
Minimum Related Work Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Web Design, Graphic Design or equivalent required, experience with user experience and user interaction design required
- 4+ year related experience
Job ID: 315828SW
About this company
The BOSS Group is an award-winning creative staffing agency matching top-level creative, marketing and digital talent with companies nationwide.
Location/Region: Irving, TX (75038)