Husky Senior Care is looking for a Caregiver Specialist to join their growing team!
We have openings left on Thursday, Saturday and Sunday - inquire today for dependable, 12-hour shifts! The Caregiver Specialist job is to respond throughout the day to scheduling gaps (due to caregiver vacations, sickness, emergencies, or new client start-ups).
You will be paid for a minimum of 12 hours per day even if we do not have shifts for you to cover.
This is for you if you enjoy variety and want to practice your skills with many different client needs! Caregiving is a great way to make a difference while finding meaning in your work.
We offer a professionalism and polish that is not found in other companies.
Husky Senior Care was ranked #10 fastest growing company in Puget Sound and we want you to be a part of that growth! Benefits* Guaranteed $19 per hour
* Health insurance * 401(k) with match
* Free continuing education units * Paid orientation
* Supportive work environment * Employee referral bonus
* Paid sick leave * Free direct deposit
Responsibilities* Be available for immediate deployment between 7 a.m. and 10 p.m. on your work days.
* Respond immediately by phone/text throughout your day and go where we send you with a smile.
* Be prepared with a full tank of gas, fully charged phone, any needed supplies, appropriate clothing/name badge.
A GPS is highly recommended, although Clear Care also has clear travel instructions to each client's home.
* Read the Plan of Care prior to serving the shift.
* Write a Weekly Report for the shift served.
Qualifications* Current CNA Certification, willingness to obtain Nurse Delegation.
* Heavy care experience so that you are comfortable serving any of our clients.
* Female. * Must be able to lift 50 lbs
* Excellent English skills, both speaking and writing.
* Current caregiver certification, with criminal, credential, and reference checks.
* Reliable vehicle and willingness to travel to client homes and transport clients to appointments.
(We pay for mileage AND time between clients!)
* Extremely high personal integrity and reliability.
* At least 2 years of successful experience providing care for a variety of seniors.
* References of former supervisors going back three years.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Location/Region: Seattle, WA (98144)