Welcome to Toyota of Easley! We are currently seeking a personable and career-driven Service Porter/ Valet to join our team!
Our ideal candidate is someone who is dependable and energetic just starting their career or someone who simply enjoys meeting new people.
We are an award winning high volume Southeast Toyota Dealer with one of the strongest CSI scores in the country.
We are a proud recipient of the President’s Award 27 out of last 29 years and have been in business for over 35 years.
We are focused on delivering an excellent customer experience and creating long term, repeat business relationships with all our customers.
Our recently renovated facility boasts 22 heated and air-conditioned service bays with epoxy floors.
We are a fast-paced shop with an average daily car count of 120-140 ROs.
We also have an excellent parts department with three dedicated Counterpeople for our Service department.
Our teams will also enjoy lunch catered on the weekends!
We are a family-owned and operated dealership that values a strong work ethic and career progression. We also take into consideration a work life balance and provide our employees with a pay plan that’s ahead of our competition.
Our tenured and dedicated management team is hands-on and works with you to capitalize on your strengths and improve your current skills set as it pertains to the role.
Toyota of Easley will give you the tools you need to succeed within our organization, earn competitively and be proud of your work.
Apply today to learn more about what it’s like to work at a company that has your best interest in mind!
SUMMARY The Service Porter / Valet will greet and welcome service customers as they pull up, park their cars for them, and provide courtesy shuttle service.
What We Offer: * Pay plans ahead of competition.
* Paid uniforms with laundry service. * Climate-controlled shop.
* Ongoing high-profile training from Southeast Toyota Distributor and JM&A.
* Opportunity for internal promotion and career growth with company.
* Experienced service team to learn from the best.
* Flexible hours, will have to work an occasional Saturday.
* Up to 2 weeks paid vacation. * 401(k) retirement plan options with company match.
* Employee purchase and service discounts.
* Full benefits including voluntary short and long term disability, dental, health, vision, medical.
* Wireless discounts through Verizon Wireless.
* Technical school partnership programs.
* Free bottles of water and Gatorade. * We are a family-owned dealership that has been in business for over 35 years and pride ourselves in cultivating a wholesome and accepting work environment.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Warmly greet customers as they approach the Service Drive
* Assist with moving cars on and off the Service Drive
* Occasionally perform a quick alignment check as cars come in
* Keep Service Drive clean and free of debris
* Place protective plastic on seat and paper mats on the floor of all incoming cars
* Keep keys organized for easy quick retrieval
* Drives customers to their homes or places of business and picks them up after their vehicle is repaired
* Pick up and drop off company parts using a company-provided vehicle
Requirements: * A desire to grow your career within the automotive industry i.e.
Service Advisor, Sales Manager, etc. * A clean and valid driver’s license is REQUIRED
* Must present themselves in a professional and courteous manner when interacting with customers
* Must be dependable and reliable * Must be able to multi-task and work under pressure
* Must be able to walk and stand for long periods of time as well as work outside
* Must be able to drive both automatic and standard transmission vehicles
* Must have basic computer knowledge * Customer service experience is preferred
* Professional appearance is required
Location/Region: Easley, SC (29640)