Our client is looking for a talented, well rounded UX / Information Architect for an opportunity in McLean, VA. This UX / Information Architect will join the User Experience team and participate in the full redesign of the company’s online experience.
UX/Information Architect Responsibilities:
- To work with the user experience team to analyze and understand the company’s business requirements while providing workflow analysis, content hierarchies, user interface requirements, wireframe diagrams and documentation.
- Identify user requirements by researching and analyzing user needs, preferences and objectives; studying how users consume content.
- Plan Information Architecture by studying the strategy and target audience; envisioning architectural scheme, information structure and features, functionality, and user-interface design; creating user scenarios; preparing data models; designing information structure, dataflow, and navigation.
UX/Information Architect Requirements:
- 4-8 years experience crafting user experiences and information architectures.
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
About this company
The BOSS Group is an award-winning creative staffing agency matching top-level creative, marketing and digital talent with companies nationwide.
Location/Region: Mc Lean, VA (22102)