Dental Lab - ProcessorTallahassee,
Affordable Dentures Dental Laboratories, the largest and fastest-growing denture and implant services provider in the United States, is currently seeking a skilled dental lab technician, to work full time as a Processor in one of our state-of-the-art labs.
- Competitive salaries. All technicians are paid a guaranteed 40 hours per week.
- Quarterly bonus potential.
- Monday through Friday work week with no nights or weekends.
- Career development through on-the-job training. We offer training regardless of your skill set when you are hired.
- Paid vacations and holidays. We offer over one month combined of time off each year.
- No travel required. Technicians work exclusively with one practice at their on-site lab.
- Generous benefits package, including healthcare and a 401(k) with generous match.
- Experience trimming and pouring denture models.
- Plaster bench experience.
The inexperienced candidate:
- If you're an inexperienced candidate withtransferable skills, such as, working with your hands, good hand-eye coordination, mechanical ability and/or artistic ability, we want to hear from you.
- Trimming and pouring denture models.
- Articulating cases and working the plaster bench.
- Comfortable working in a team environment to complete cases.
- Expected to understand OSHA protocol and be willing to cross-train in all areas of the lab.
Our talent network sends job alerts and new positions that match your skills and experience straight to your inbox!
Return to Search
Affordable Dentures Dental Laboratories is the largest U.S. network of denture- and implant-focused labs, employing more than 730 technicians. With full-service on-site dental labs at all Affordable Dentures & Implants locations, our affiliated practices are able to provide a full range of tooth replacement services, from same-day dentures and partials to implant-supported dentures.
There are so many excellent reasons to be part of our talented, compassionate team.
◾Opportunity with established, yet fast-growing and innovative industry leader
◾Development potential through superior training and education
◾No nights or weekends
◾Good, consistent hours
◾Shared mission to deliver “A Smile for Everyone”
◾Team members inspired to give back, through “Missions of Mercy” and other charitable endeavors
Location/Region: Tallahassee, FL