Lupient Automotive Group in Minneapolis is looking for a motivated Sales Professional to join our team!
As part of the Lupient Automotive Group, an established and respected family-owned dealer in the industry for over 50 years, we realize that our people are our greatest asset, and because of that, we value our employees, invest in them, and support their development toward continued advancement.
If you are committed to advancing your career while being part of a greater cause, come join us in delivering on the high standards the Lupient family is known for – “Doing the right thing”. **Relocation & Sign-On Bonus available for qualified candidates!
** Benefits* Generous and competitive pay plan
* Health, Dental and Vision Insurance * Company paid life insurance
* 401(k) * 5 Day work week
* Tuition reimbursement * Career advancement/growth opportunities (5 different automotive brands in 8 locations!)
* Discounts on products and services * Clean and friendly work environment
* Professional and experienced management staff
Responsibilities * Understand cars by studying their features and capabilities
* Develop buyers by keeping good rapport with previous and new customers
* Qualify buyers by understanding their interests and requirements; matching requirements and interests to various models, etc.
* Close sales by overcoming objections; complete sales or purchase contracts; explain provision; offer services, warranties and financing; collect payment and deliver automobile
* Continuously develop product and sales acumen to become the vehicle authority.
Know the in’s and the out’s of product offerings, optional packages, and the latest technologies.
Qualifications* Excellent communication and organizational skills
* Previous customer service experience * 1-year previous sales experience (automotive preferred, but not required)
* Self-starter mentality and ambitious spirit preferred
* Must have a strong work ethic and act with integrity and promote professionalism at all times
* Current valid driver’s license with driving record that meets insurance company standards
* Willing to subject to pre-employment drug screening and background checks
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Location/Region: Minneapolis, MN (55426)