Through 50 years of service, Walser Automotive Group has become a pioneer in the automotive industry.
Walser’s progressive commitment to growth, technology and a differentiated customer experience has changed the car-buying journey.
We don’t follow, we innovate and lead.
Walser operates 25 dealerships and many affiliated businesses throughout Minnesota and Kansas.
Walser also leads by example. We volunteer.
We donate. Walser Foundation puts 5 percent of its pre-tax profits right back into the communities in which we proudly operate.
That’s because we live here, too.
Walser is a family-owned, family-run business that believes in work-life balance.
Walser is committed to delivering an outstanding customer experience every time – that’s what drives us.
That’s the Walser Way. Walser’s Core Values
* Do The Right Thing – Nothing is worth compromising a relationship
* Lead By Example – Be willing to help no matter how difficult the challenge
* Display Positive Energy – A good attitude is highly contagious
* Be Open Minded – The only thing that is constant is change
Job Duties (Will Include but Not Be Limited To)
* Completes the following maintenance:* Change oil and filter
* Replace air filters * Fluid changes
* Tire inspection and repairs * Bulbs
* Lubrication of the chassis, body, front end, and drive train
* Belt inspection and replacement * Hose inspection, and the visual inspection of other parts on the vehicle
* Brake inspection, adjustment, and cleaning
* Other light maintenance
* Embrace and exhibit Walser CORE values
* All other duties, tasks and/or projects as assigned
Minimum Requirements * Must be 18 or older
* Must be able to reach, bend, stoop, kneel, lift (up to 50 lbs.
), and be on your feet for extended periods of time.
* Prior experience performing oil changes and/or automotive school or training strongly preferred
* Must be punctual and reliable * Must be able to work well with a partner
* Ability to drive manual transmission vehicles strongly preferred
* Must have a valid driver’s license with an acceptable driving record
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position.
I have carefully read and understand the contents of this job description.
I understand the responsibilities, requirements and duties expected of me.
The Walser Automotive Group reserves the right to revise the functions and duties of the job when necessary.
I also understand that this job description does not constitute a contract or alter my status as an at-will-employee
Location/Region: Wayzata, MN (55391)