The Finance Insurance (F&I) Manager sells new and used car buyers financing and protection programs.
F&I Managers also work with financial lenders to give fair interest rates to buyers and programs.
As with all positions within dealerships, F&I managers expected to uphold the highest ethical standards and here at Courtesy Automotive Center we expect nothing less.
* Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
* Life Insurance, Accident, Critical Illness and Cancer
* Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
* Paid training - sales & service
* Paid holidays/vacation
* Employee discounts on products & services
* Sign-on bonuses for certain positionsQualifications:
* Two years of automotive sales experience and one year in a dealership management position
* Excellent verbal and written communication
* Excellent customer service skills Responsibilities:
* Offering vehicle financing and protection options to customers and providing them with a thorough explanation of aftermarket products and extended warranties and a complete explanation of manufacturer and dealership service procedures and policies.
* Processing financing and leasing deals accurately and securing approval through financial sources to secure approval and through the proper federal, state and corporate channels.
* Understanding and complying with federal, state and local regulations that affect the new and used-vehicle and finance departments.
* Creating and maintaining a program with the sales department that will ensure all new sales are referred to the F&I department.
* Training and providing the sales team with information on finance and lease programs and the benefits of the dealership’s financing and extended service programs.
Location/Region: Chico, CA (95973)