Used Car Mechanic Are you an experienced automotive technician who's frustrated or bored with your current workplace?
Do you want to enjoy a productive, safe, and professional environment where you can grow your career and feel good about where you work?
We're looking for A or B Level Certified and Experienced Service Technicians to join our team.
If this sounds like you, then come and see what we have to offer!
Who We Are At Arizona Car Sales, we are the pre-owned vehicle leader in the Valley and have an A+ Better Business Bureau rating with the State of Arizona and strive to make every customer a customer for life. Our dealership is committed to exceptional customer service and was recently named as a top rated dealer by CarGurus for 2019! We are proud to be recognized for it and it is because of all of our amazing customers and happy employees! We reward individuals who are ready to work hard and stay motivated. Every vehicle Arizona Car Sales sells comes with an upfront, market based price as well as a 78 point full inspection and vehicle history report while being up to date on any manufacturer recalls. This means that our employees at Arizona Car Sales can give the best experience to our customers and are absolutely critical to its success. We’re always looking for smart, engaging, creative and dynamic people who want to join a team where they matter. What We Offer* Health Insurance
* 2 Days Off Per Week * Paid Vacation
* Paid Company Holidays * Paid Training
* Ongoing Professional Development * Employee Discounts
* Family-Friendly and Inclusive Culture
* Career Growth and Internal Promotions
* Custom and Competitive Wage Plans Responsibilities* Perform work specified on the repair order with efficiency and in accordance with dealership.
* Test-drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment.
* Diagnose, maintain, and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical steering, suspension, brakes, air conditioning, etc.
* Communicate directly with the Service Advisor so that customers are informed if any additional service is needed.
Provide an estimate of time needed for additional repairs.
* Execute repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications.
Qualifications* 2+ years of Service Technician experience preferred
* High school diploma or equivalent, ASE Certification required
* B level qualifications, including Diagnostic, Electrical and Engine Repair
* Dexterity, requiring a steady hand, excellent hand-eye coordination
* Mechanical and troubleshooting skills and ability to operate electronic diagnostic equipment
* Excellent customer service skills and basic computer competencies
* Positive, friendly attitude, along with an eagerness to improve
* Enjoy working in a dynamic environment
* Teammate with ability to collaborate with others effectively
* Ability to learn new technology, repair and service procedures and specifications
* Valid driver's license and clean driving record
Arizona Car Sales is an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Location/Region: Mesa, AZ (85203)