Automotive Master Mechanic
* UP TO $10,000 SIGN-ON BONUS FOR THE RIGHT CANDIDATE *
Old Saybrook Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram is expanding and looking for a Master-level Technician to join their outstanding service team.
* Confer with customers or service advisors to obtain descriptions of vehicle problems and discuss work to be performed and future repair requirements
* Test-drive vehicles and test components and systems using diagnostic tools and special service equipment
* Perform quality inspections of vehicle repairs prior to returning the vehicle to the customer
* Diagnose, maintain, and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, braking, air conditioning, etc.
* Communicate directly with the service advisor so that customers can be informed if any additional service is needed.
Provide an estimate of time needed for additional repairs.
* Execute repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications
* Master Level Automotive Technicians (Automotive Mechanic) will quickly and efficiently perform routine maintenance
* Master Level Auto Mechanics will identify the cause of breakdowns and repair them using the most optimal solutions
* Master Level Automotive Mechanics can expect to work with state-of-the-art equipment and have the opportunity for career advancement
* LEVEL 1-3 Chrysler certification required
* 3 ASE Certifications or 5+ years experience required
* Team oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
* Must have working knowledge of shop equipment such as wheel and tire equipment, alignment system, diagnostic equipment, AC equipment, etc.)
* Must have a valid driver’s license
Location/Region: Old Saybrook, CT (06475)