We are in the people business. Toyota of Clermont has a strong culture that values teamwork, customer and employee satisfaction. Toyota of Clermont currently seeks several self-directed and goal-oriented individuals to join our growing team!
Our Mission Toyota of Clermont's mission is to be Clermont's automotive leader in vehicle sales and service.
We achieve this by providing extraordinary owner experiences through continuously developing passionate associates who share our desire to always be better.
Our Performance Standards are based on Professionalism, Development of People, Honesty and Integrity, and Quality.
We're ALL Salespeople and committed to being the best!
What We Offer:
* Health Insurance * Dental Coverage
* Voluntary Short Term Disability * Voluntary Long Term Disability
* Voluntary Life Insurance * Vision Benefits
* 401k Options * Employee dealership discounts
Responsibilities: * Performs work specified on the repair order with efficiency and in accordance with dealership standards
* Tests components and systems using diagnostic tools and special service equipment
* Diagnoses, maintains, and repairs vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical steering, suspension, brakes, air conditioning
* Communicates directly with the Service Advisor so that customers can be informed if any additional service is needed. Provide an estimate of time needed for additional repairs
* Executes repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications
Requirements: * High School diploma
* Must have at least 2 years of experience as an auto Service Technician
* Must be ASE certified * Great attitude
* Strong teamwork skills * Valid in-state driver's license and automobile insurance.
* Ability to read and comprehend written instructions and information
* Knowledge in all aspects of automotive repair and maintenance
* Learns quickly * Must have a valid driver’s license
* Ensures that customer’s cars are kept clean
* Maintain stall in an orderly and clean manner
* Ability to identify problems quickly * Knowledge of automobiles
* Math, reading, and computer skills * Ability to learn new technology, repair and service procedures and specifications
* Able to operate electronic diagnostic equipment
Mechanic, Technician, Service Technician, Service Mechanic, Journeymen, Service, Automotive, Auto, Master, Master Tech, Master Technician, Service Tech, Tech, Auto Tech, Auto Service Tech, Express, Quick Lube, Express Tech, Express Technician, Quick Lube Tech, Lube Tech, Lube Technician, Quick Lube Technician, Line Tech, Line Technician
Location/Region: Clermont, FL (34711)