Holz Chevrolet, Buick, GMC, Cadillac in Watertown, WI is part of Wisconsin's largest and oldest Chevrolet Dealership.
The Holz Organization has been family owned and operated for all 100 plus years.
We have 2 locations in the state of Wisconsin and we are the largest GM dealership in the state. We offer growth and development within along with advancement opportunities. Our mission is to lead the market in sales volume through honesty and integrity while maintaining our high standards in customer service.
We are one of the largest supporters of community events and programs within the surrounding areas.
We are looking for a Service Tech to join our team in Watertown. Flexible scheduling and competitive pay, full or part time available...
Responsibilities * Perform work specified on the repair order with efficiency and in accordance with dealership
* Test-drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment
* Diagnosing, maintaining, and repairing vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical steering, suspension, brakes, air conditioning, etc.
* Communicate directly with the Service Advisor so that customers can be informed if any additional service is needed. Providing an estimate of time needed for additional repairs
* Executing repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications
What We Offer * Medical and Dental Plan- 50% Employer contribution
* $15k of Employer paid Life & Accident Insurance
* ER paid Short Term Disability * Employee paid vision plan
* 401k plan and Profit Sharing * Paid Holiday and Vacation
* Career advancement opportunities, promote from within
* Paid Training * Employee vehicle purchase plans
* Watertown's #1 Selling New Car Dealer for 10 consecutive years
* Largest and Oldest Chevrolet Dealership in the State
* Long term job security * Discounts on products and services
* Proud community supports of the Milwaukee Museum and Milwaukee Zoo
* Local tickets and discounts Technician Specific Benefits
* Uniforms provided
* ASE and state inspection certification reimbursement and all training expenses to further your career
* Continued education, manufacturer hands on and web based training
* Clean and professional work environment
* Competitive wages Qualifications
* ASE certifications
* GM experience preferred but not required!
* Strong automotive background * Strong teamwork skills
* Willing to submit to a drug screen & background check
* Must have clean & valid driver's license
We are an equal opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action Plan.
Location/Region: Watertown, WI (53094)