Are you an Account Manager looking for a new challenge? Our client is seeking an Account Manager to support Human Capital Management (HCM) clients. This role is based in Rolling Meadows and is a full time position. This person will be responsible for overseeing customer satisfaction and revenue growth. As the key relationship manager, a background in sales, account management, and customer service will be imperative in working with customers from the start of implementation and beyond--spearheading customer initiatives and managing issues through resolution. If you are an individual that has good project management and customer communication and enjoy working in a team environment, we want to hear from you!
Account Manager Responsibilities:
Account Manager Skills/Requirements:
- Service new HCM customers during implementation. Understand customer requirements and ensure that the the implementation team is delivering as promised and on-time.
- Manage account relationships after go-live through the remainder of the contract. Pro-actively reach out to clients and understand client issues, system usage, training needs.
- Renew client contracts prior to expiration to assure revenue going forward.
- Have solid knowledge of an HCM platform which includes Applicant Tracking & Recruiting, Onboarding, HR, Benefits Administration, Time and Attendance, Payroll and Performance Management. Use these technical skills to better understand customer issues and bring cases to resolution in conjunction with the support team.
- Sell additional HCM products and services to customers, increasing the Per Employee Per Month (PEPM) revenue.
- Provide excellent service and demonstrate professionalism.
- 3+ years of sales/service account experience in a HCM solution environment.
- Successful experience upselling product and services to an existing account base.
- Applied knowledge of Applicant Tracking & Recruiting, Onboarding, HR, Benefits Administration, Time and Attendance, Payroll and Performance Management systems.
- Salesforce experience for activity tracking, revenue forecasting, and case management.
- Experience in demonstrating HCM and software solutions to clients using webinar tools.
- Self-motivated, highly organized, and deadline driven with a sense of urgency.
- Flexible--do what it takes to get the job done.
- Able to work in a results-based, fast-paced environment with excellent problem-solving skills.
- Travel to our customers outside the local home-based market (less than 10% travel)
- Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Arts degree from an accredited four-year institution
Job ID: 315312SS
About this company
The BOSS Group is an award-winning creative staffing agency matching top-level creative, marketing and digital talent with companies nationwide.
Location/Region: Rolling Meadows, IL (60008)