Fantastic opportunity for a User Experience Research Analyst! Our client is seeking a talented User Experience Research Analyst for a temporary hire in Rockville, MD. For this position, you will lead all facets of user experience for healthcare websites. This includes (but is not limited to) designing testing plans and protocols and moderating testing sessions with users. This role also includes analyzing data, creating reports and visualizations, and providing recommendations for product enhancement
User Experience Research Analyst Responsibilities
User Experience Research Analyst Requirements:
- Leads all facets of user experience research for healthcare websites
- Designs testing plans and protocols, moderates testing sessions with users.
- Triangulates eye tracking, Google Analytics, usability, focus groups, and survey data to provide deeper understanding of user population’s needs while evaluating new concepts and design for an enhanced product.
- Analyzes data and creates reports, visualizations, and recommendations for product enhancement.
- Communicates results orally and in writing to product team, engineers, and designers.
- 3 years experience with user research, including testing, usability, and working with focus groups
- Experience surveying data to provide a deeper understanding of user population needs while evaluating new concepts and design
- Experience analyzing data and reports and providing recommendations based on that data
- Hands-on experience with Google Analytics
Job ID: 315271KG
About this company
The BOSS Group is an award-winning creative staffing agency matching top-level creative, marketing and digital talent with companies nationwide.
Location/Region: Rockville, MD (20850)