The 2018 finalist for best places to work in Colorado is looking for a Business Office Assistant to join Schomp Automotive and one of the top Honda dealerships in the Rocky Mountain region.
Schomp Business Office Assistants provide the highest level of service to our clients while delivering a great experience for everyone that works for and with Schomp Automotive.
Why Schomp? * Our employees come first
* Customers have a great experience if they work with employees that love their work.
* Upward mobility * We promote from within.
Employees have the opportunity to apply and interview for open job positions that match their abilities and resume.
* Employee Discounts * Employees are eligible for discounts on vehicles, parts, and service through the seven manufacturers we represent.
* Benefits * Medical and Dental coverage
* 401K with a company match
* Paid vacation
* On-Site gym
* Employee Assistance Program with free counseling sessions
As a Honda Business Office Assistant you will...
* Effectively manage a high volume of work
* Be able to adapt to a fast-paced, productive and dynamic environment
* Review customer credit files to determine creditworthiness and submit for loan approvals that meet the customer’s needs while maximizing profit opportunities for the dealer.
* Data entry of customer information, vehicle pricing information and loan terms into our electronic Dealer Management System
* Accurately print all necessary contracts to facilitate the sale.
* Check all signed contracts to ensure no required signatures were missed by the customer.
* Fund deals with the lender in a timely manner to facilitate cash-flow objectives.
* Scanning documents related to the sale for digital archiving.
* Assist in the collection of past due receivable accounts as requested.
* Ensure that your area operates following the philosophy, goals, standards, and guidelines established and set forth by Schomp Automotive
* Ensure all customer problems/complaints involving your area are handled to a satisfactory conclusion in a timely manner
* Assist in the collection of past due receivable accounts as requested
* Ensure all appropriate security measures and procedures are established and working as needed to safeguard the customer's personal information as well as the organization's assets.
* Ensure that all necessary equipment, forms, stationery, catalogues, sales materials, supplies, etc.
are on hand in adequate supply (not under-or over supplied).Qualifications:
* Prior experience working closely with customers and providing an exceptional experience
* Must have a flexible schedule with the ability to work evening and Saturday shifts regularly.
* Ability to navigate Google Chrome apps such as Docs and Sheets.
* Must be a fast learner. * Must be happy either working independently or as part of a team.
* Must be highly detail oriented and organized.
* Must deal well with high-pressure time-sensitive tasks.
* Must have an understanding of basic math skills (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, percentages).
* Strong teamwork skills
* Willing to submit to a drug screen & background check
* Must have clean & valid driver's license
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
* Ability to multi-task and prioritize important activities.
* Friendly and customer service focused
* High school diploma or equivalent. * Valid in-state driver's license and automobile insurance.
* Clean driving record
* Applicants must be at least 18 years of age due to the company's liability insurance requirements
* Flexible schedule - can work varying shifts Monday - Saturday
Will primarily work in an office setting.
Daily tasks will require sitting for long periods of time, as well as looking at a computer screen and typing.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
ADA accommodation will be made to support applicants with the process.
Contact HRteam@schomp.com for support. * Occasional walking with small amounts of paperwork
* Turning or twisting to pass paperwork within the office.
* Repetitive typing and computer functions
Expected Hours of Work * This is a full-time position
* Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
Schomp is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Schomp is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees.
All employment decisions at Schomp are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.
Schomp will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
Location/Region: Littleton, CO (80129)