At Employer, we’re committed to helping companies around the world deploy world-class Internet of Things (IoT) solutions. For more than 30 years, we’ve helped shape some of the most transformational connected solutions, particularly in the healthcare and life sciences industries. To date, we have deployed well over one million solutions around the world.
We are at an exciting point as a company as we rapidly grow to meet the demand of companies looking to deploy innovative IoT solutions, and we need brilliant minds that are capable of solving intricate problems.
If you are looking to use your skills as part of a dynamic team in a growing market, we want to to talk to you.
The Systems Integration Engineer is a unique position and works closely with Project Managers, internal team members and customers to deliver custom solutions. In this role you will be responsible for developing and maintaining technical process automation tools, business automation tools, and processes. The ideal candidate will have a working understanding of programming in order to script automation tasks and exchange information with SQL databases. They should have a passion for solving business problems with technology, have good customer interfacing skills, ability to train others, be well organized and work well with cross-functional teams. This role will exercise strong analytical, troubleshooting and testing skills along with providing guidance and assistance to less technical team members.
- Automate the deployment of mobile devices for a variety of applications, including transportation, medical, and industrial/hardened.
- Develop, produce, and maintain hardware test plans, processes, and technical documentation.
- Provide technical support for developed tools to Employer employees.
- Analyze and assist in maintaining and improving current business and technical processes.
- Develop business automation scripts and workflow tools.
- Perform all other position related duties as assigned or requested.
- 3 - 5 years of professional work experience in a technical field
- Experience designing and coding scripts and process automation tools in C#, Python, Visual Basic, VBSCRIPT.
- Experience working in a Microsoft development environment
- Experience creating and using queries, reports, and forms using SQL
- Experience with technical documentation methodology
- Experience with MS Office communications and collaboration tools
- Learn quickly and independently
- A flexible, positive team player
- Ability to multi-task and contribute across disciplines
- Experience scripting the communication or configuration to or from hardware a plus
- Familiarity with MDM controls of mobile platforms such as Airwatch and Maas360 is a plus but not required
Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or related area of expertise.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Employer will require a drug test and background check for eligible candidates in accordance with applicable local, state, and federal laws.
Location/Region: Rochester, NY