Information Technology Overview Medpace is a scientifically-driven, global, full-service clinical contract research organization (CRO) providing Phase I-IV clinical development services to the biotechnology, pharmaceutical and medical device industries. Medpace’s mission is to accelerate the global development of safe and effective medical therapeutics through its high-science and disciplined operating approach. We leverage local regulatory and deep therapeutic expertise across all major areas including oncology, cardiology, metabolic disease, endocrinology, central nervous system, anti-viral and anti-infective. Headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio, Medpace employs approximately 2,700 people across 36 countries. Responsibilities
- Provide timely and accurate support of ClinTrak® applications and other supported applications for internal and external users;
- Act as a liaison between end users and application development teams while maintaining the interests of end users;
- Develop and implement approaches for the use of ClinTrak® applications and other supported systems as they apply to individual users and study terms;
- Provide system Trainings/Demo to Medpace users; and
- Perform other support related tasks to meet company objectives
- Associate’s degree in Information Systems or a related field and 1 year experience in general IT support -OR- Associate’s degree in a Life Sciences field and 1 year of industry-related experience;
- Strong organizational skills, very detail oriented, flexible, with strong communication skills;
- Knowledge of Microsoft® Windows operating systems;
- Ability to work in a team environment; and
- Experience in Microsoft Office (Excel, Access), and other database system experience preferred.
Why Medpace? When you join Medpace, you become part of a team dedicated to supporting the development of ground breaking drugs and devices. Our employees provide hope for those living with debilitating diseases. We invite you to be a part of something that is impacting millions of people around the globe while enjoying a competitive total compensation and benefits package and internal growth opportunities. Awards
Medpace Named a Top Cincinnati Workplace for 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018 by the Cincinnati EnquirerWinner of the ACRP-Avoca CRO Quality Award in 2018Recognized with six CRO Leadership Awards from Life Science Leader magazineEagle Award winner - which recognizes outstanding leadership, professionalism, integrity, and dedication to advancing the clinical research profession through strong site partnerships What to Expect Next
We look forward to receiving your application. A member of our recruitment team will review your qualifications and if interested, you will be contacted for an interview. EO/AA Employer M/F/Disability/Vets *WARNING: Please beware of phishing scams that offer opportunities with Medpace in exchange for sending money. These scammers pose as legitimate employees from actual companies. Please be advised that a Medpace employee will never ask you for a credit card, send you a check, or ask you for any type of payment as part of consideration for a role with our company. All of our careers require that you first complete an online application and go through some sort of interview process.
Location/Region: Cincinnati, OH