Earl Stewart Toyota is hiring and we want to talk to you!
Working at Earl Stewart Toyota means you have a true career path to follow... even if it leads you beyond our company to a new field or career.
We innovate. We learn from our team members to grow as an organization.
We know what we don't know... this is why be practice reverse-mentoring (some of us older guys have a lot to learn) and use employee self-evaluations.
We are a car dealership, that's true... but we are more than that.
We are 150+ human beings ranging in age from 21 to 76, men and women from almost every imaginable background.
We have recently adopted a non-smoking workplace policy.
We operate under a sound ethical code. We belong in the 21st century.
We are Earl Stewart Toyota.
* Life Insurance provided by company
* Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
* Disability Insurance * Use of company yacht
* Family Fund * Personal Days
* Wellness program * Paid Maternity/Paternity Leave
* Pet Bereavement RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Manage sales leads generated online
* Must be very organized, having the ability to monitor all internet sales leads and maintain detailed customer files
* Build strong rapport with customers and maintain meaningful contact after the sale
* Learn and internalize Earl Stewart Toyota's customer experience policy: The Earl Stewart Code
* Become knowledgeable and proficient in teaching all high tech features of our vehicles for sale
* Greet and offer assistance or direction to any customer who enters the dealership showroom or sales lot
* Effectively collect customer data and input into our Client Management application
* Assist customers in selecting a vehicle by asking questions and listening carefully to their responses.
* Describe all optional equipment available for customer purchase
* Perform high-quality, professional, and knowledgeable presentation and demonstration of new/used vehicles
* Learn to perform all other steps of the sales process in accordance with company standards
* Report to the Sales Manager regarding objectives, planned activities, reviews, and analysis
* Assist management with maintaining showroom and lot environment, including moving and parking vehicles
* Previous dealership experience is a huge plus
* Bi-lingual preferred * Proficient in email and text message communication
* Possess good grammar and written communication skills
* Have quality customer service skills
* Comfortable working with a One Price sales process (1price)
* Comfortable with compensation based on commission (we pay salary plus flat, volume based commissions, not percentage of profit)
* Enthusiastic with high energy throughout the sales workday
* Outgoing with a friendly personality, especially while handling objections & discussing pricing
* Must have a clean & valid driver’s license
* Must be willing to submit to a drug screen prior to employment
Location/Region: West Palm Beach, FL (33403)