The Post-Bulletin is seeking an organized, driven individual to fill the role of Carrier Supervisor. This position performs a wide range manages all phases of sales and service of the Post-Bulletin publications within an assigned circulation area. The person filling this position will:
- Contracts carriers regarding route management and sales.
- Makes sales calls and recruits carriers to increase circulation of Post-Bulletin Company
- Designs and implements sales, sampling and retention programs to increase circulation of Post-Bulletin Company products.
- Contacts carriers and customers regarding customer complaints to ensure a consistent quality of service.
- Delivers newspapers on open or down routes.
The Carrier Supervisor position is full-time, salaried position working Monday through Friday, and a rotating Saturday shift.
SKILLS/ QUALIFICATIONS -
Training and experience:
- Previous sales and/or circulation experience
- Supervisory experience and/or training
- Previous experience with youth (coach, mentor, etc) helpful.
- Knowledge, abilities and skills:
- Performs moderate to heavy lifting, bending and pushing
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
COMPENSATION: Salaried base pay, plus sales/subscription commission paid monthly upon reaching goal with a robust benefit plan accessible after completion of a 90-day probationary period.
ABOUT THE PB: At the Post-Bulletin Company, we truly believe our people are our greatest asset. We are building a distinctively dynamic culture that embraces and encourages everyone's contributions. We're a team-oriented company with shared goals achieved through rewarding, challenging, and meaningful work. From Editorial to Circulation, Advertising to Technical Services, we work together to be the most compelling, in-depth news source in southeastern Minnesota.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States.
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Salary: $33,000.00 to $43,000.00 /year